This week's prompts for Mama Kat's Writing workshop were:
1.) Describe something you're proud of.
2.) Tell me your most humorous wedding experience
3.) 10 reasons why you can't sleep at night
4.) Describe an experience that you wish you could shake from your memory.
5.) Write a love letter to the object of your affection.
I am so blocked on this one.
I was going to do #2, but realized those involved in some of these stories might not appreciate me posting it to the WWW. (Oh, and I have some GOOOD ones.)
#4 involved some of said wedding stories, and other things I might not want on the WWW.
(They would be hilarious though...)
Anyway, I'll tell you why I can't sleep at night instead because that is so near and dear to my heart!
I've never been a good sleeper (except maybe when I was a teenager and running constantly, working 40 hrs a week and in school.)
- My bed is old and worn out. I really need a new one but have been so overwhelmed after mattress shopping I just give up! I want one that is environmentally friendly, but one that is good and not as expensive as my van! (It's bad when you get back from a vacation and realize you slept better on the hotel mattress.)
- My stupid restless legs won't stop moving.
- My husband falls asleep the minute his head hits the pillow- makes me mad that I can't.
- My husband snores so loud I'll probably need hearing aids soon.
- I wonder if the doors are locked and then go check them.
- I have to pee.
- I get get caught up in the book I'm reading and can't stop.
- I have to pee (and so does the dog.)
- I worry that I forgot to pay a bill and have to go check.
- I wonder if I locked the cars and have to go check.